Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Journal Writing T3 W7 : Graciousness

The meaning of graciousness is pleasantly kind, benevolent, and courteous. Some examples of acts of graciousness are to be helpful to people and to use kind words to people such as thank you. Acts of graciousness I have personally done is help my neighbour carry things she cannot carry by herself. Other reasons I think we should be gracious to one another is so that they will treat us the same way. I think Singaporeans are generally gracious as they say thank you when I help them with something. We make Anderson pupils more gracious by encouraging them to be gracious by giving rewards when they are gracious. I like the 'Magical Dust of Kindness' project as it was very meaningful. I benefitted from this project as it had taught me to be gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment