Tuesday, January 13, 2009

T1 W2 School's Vision, Mission and Values

The school vision is "A school of distinction Nurturing Future-Ready Citizens of Character."

The school mission is "Providing Quality Education to Equip Pupils with the Values,knowledge and Skills for the 21 Century."

The values are "Self-disclipline,Passion for learning,Integrity,Courage,Excellence and Sincerity."


I think the school's vision, mission and values are meaningful.


I believe in the school values.They guide me to study better.

students do not think of the school values when engaging in activities in school. They do not behave themself.


I live up to the school values by behave well in and outside the school.

I think the teachers can help students learn the values in class and in school by giving rewards to pupils who behave themself.

2 comments: